We all have stuff in our home that we need, but they aren’t pretty. If you don’t want to display your cords, switches or your pet’s bowls, then hide them away.
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite solutions for hiding clutter and household eyesores. And the best part is, no matter how you hide them, they’ll still be accessible and usable!
1. Hide those ugly cords and cables using inexpensive cord covers
2. Make this cute rustic wooden cabinet to hide an ugly trash can
Tutorial via Dawn Nicole Designs
3. Hide laundry baskets in extra deep drawers
4. Hide your modem and router in a fancy storage box
via Homes and Hues
5. Convert a bread box into a charging station for your electronic devices
6. Turn an old book into a remote control hideaway
via Country Living
7. Cover outlets with super cute mini doors
8. Give your fridge a coat of chalkboard paint
Tutorial via Erin Lauray