If you have limited space or you can not afford the large greenhouses due to the limited budget then consider making a mini greenhouse. Mini greenhouses are very affordable, and can be assembled with ease in just minutes with items you probably have lying around the house.
Here are 10 easy DIY mini greenhouses that you can make yourself.
1. Photo Frame Greenhouse
2. Greenhouse from Old CD Cases
3. Build a Miniature Greenhouse from Old Windows
via Crafts a la Mode
4. Umbrella Greenhouse
5. Plastic Bottle Greenhouse
6. Greenhouse from a Pallet
7. Mini Greenhouse out of a Recyclable Plastic Container
8. CD Spindle Case Greenhouse
via Atomic Shrimp
9. Mason Jar Greenhouse
via Jennifer Rizzo
10. Mini Greenhouse from Clear Plastic Cups
via Alaska Knit Nat