Grab a hook and some brightly colored yarn, and let’s make some crochet flower patterns!
Crochet flowers can be left alone once worked up, or they can be added to other projects as embellishments. Turn them into barrettes and headbands for little girls or adorn your favorite bag with them.
Here are some easy flower patterns for your inspiration. Be sure to click on the title links below each photo for the full tutorial.
1. Teeny Tiny Flowers via Attic24
2. The Poinsettia Flower via YARNutopia
3. Crochet Hibiscus Flowers via Hello Speckless
4. Glamorous Pearl Center Flowers via Lacy Crochet
5. Crocodile Stitch Flower via Bonita Patterns
6. Popcorn Stitch Blue Marigold via B.Hooked Crochet
7. Layered Crochet Flower via Skip to My Lou
8. Star Flowers via Pink Fluffy Warrior
9. Wagon Wheel Flower via B.Hooked Crochet
10. Rose Pattern via Petals to Picots
11. Nine Petal Crochet Flower Pattern via Grow Creative Blog
12. Triple Layer Petals Flower Pattern via Make My Day Creative
13. Picot Flower via SkaMama’s Bone Hook
14. 3D Crochet Flower via Ellej
15. Candy Striped Crochet Flower via Hopeful Honey